Email This Story :
- 40 universities across Myanmar were declared as Civil Disobedience Movement-CDM universities.
- Ten ceasefire groups have yet to decide whether to suspend the implementation of the Nationwide Ceasefire Agreement -NCA.
- University of Economics students protested for a boycott of military-linked products and services yesterday.
- Singapore-based Sembcorb company, which will implement the $ 230 million Hlegu Industrial Park project, announced yesterday that it is monitoring the situation in Myanmar.
- Thirteen people, including two teachers arrested in Myitkyina, Kachin state were released yesterday under the auspices of the Peace Negotiating Group (PCG).
- NLD Chairman U Win Htein, who was arrested and charged under Section 124 of the Penal Code, demanded an immediate order on Feb 19.
- According to Assistance Association for Political Prisoners-AAPP’s monitoring, as of February 19, a total of 546 people have been arrested, charged or sentenced since the February 1 coup, among them, 500 are still under detention or have outstanding charges/evading arrest.