BUSINESS - Yoma, Mitsubishi ink deal on Bridgestone tyres

Through its subsidiary Myanmar Motors, Yoma Strategic Holdings will begin working with Mitsubishi Corporation to provide sales support for Bridgestone tyres in Burma, according to a statement released by Yoma on Tuesday. Mitsubishi will hold 70 percent of the shares for this joint venture, while the remaining 30 percent is held by First Myanmar Investment Co Ltd – a subsidiary of Myanmar Motors.